What is Alzheimer's Disease from the Soul's perspective?

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
genie
Contributor
Contributor

What is Alzheimer's Disease from the Soul's perspective?

Post by genie »

Most people think Alzheimer’s disease or dementia is one of the worst things that can happen to us. Losing your mind, losing your bodily functions — what’s worse than that? That may be true from an incarnate human perspective, but not from the soul’s perspective.

It’s easier to understand this, if we think of ourselves as a car and a driver. The physical vehicle or human body is the car and the soul is the driver. The vehicle needs a soul to animate it, energize it and drive it around. The soul chose that car very carefully, so it could learn certain life themes through it, which may include learning to maintain it, tune it up, fix it, whatever the car needs (or not). Some of us may drive a Studebaker, while others chose a hybrid or a Tesla. :D

We could say that those are the cards we were dealt, but how we choose to play those cards is up to us (our individualized free will). At every step, we can go one way, another way or yet another way. Life is all about making choices, experiencing the results of those choices, learning from them and moving on.

The soul comes here to experience things in human form — the good, the bad and the ugly, too. It incarnates with a specific life plan that may include dealing with things like cancer, obesity, diabetes, stroke or Alzheimer’s disease at some point in life. It’s all about experience.

The soul arrives with specific psycho-spiritual programming, which sets up the conditions it wants to experience in human form (e.g. Alzheimer’s). Some people want to fully experience the condition and go on to further decrepitude and die from it. That’s one valid path. Others may wish to experience a condition for a while (e.g. MCI), stay as they are, or try to overcome it to go to a more efficient and healthier state. There is no judgment about this at the soul level. All is choice. All is experience, learning and evolution.

What we need to remember is that we are NOT our body or mind or personality. We are more than all those things put together. The body is just a car the soul drives around for a lifetime. The mind is a filter that allows us to have a limited perspective of "3D" reality (linear time). The ego is our user interface with the outside world.

Most people find it hard to believe that our births and deaths are carefully orchestrated events at the soul level. There are no such things as accidents, even when it comes to mass deaths like tsunamis. The soul leaves exactly when it wants to, when it doesn’t have anything else to accomplish in that particular lifetime or setting around the people it has chosen to interact with.

Our souls have pre-planned not just one, but 3-5 exit points in every lifetime. It’s the soul (not the ego) that chooses on the energetic level if and when to leave. These exit points are spread out over the lifetime, so some points will “expire” after we’ve passed the period of gestation or babyhood (0-7 yo), childhood (8-21 yo), adulthood (22-42 yo), midlife to later years (43-70 yo) or before our natural demise.

In hindsight, most of us recognize certain events in our lives that could have been potential exit points (e.g. near drowning, car accident, anaphylactic shock or life-threatening illness, etc.). If we bypass all of them, then we have to live out until the end of the lifetime as planned.

The manner of death for leaving the physical form is also planned at the soul level. It’s usually by illness, accident or murder. It can be anything from cancer to a sudden heart attack, brain aneurysm, stroke, getting shot, being in a car accident, plane crash, accident at sea, poisoning, sudden organ failure, etc.

Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia are simply other ways to depart. But in these conditions, the soul has chosen to leave the body in a gradual way. The day-to-day functionality starts to deteriorate. The person gets problems with memory, because the ego (personality) starts to move out of the body and the memories go with it. But nothing is lost, because everything is being recorded by the soul’s Higher Self.

Susann Taylor Shier said it’s almost like the person is getting used to “going to heaven” again, to forget what it’s like here, because it’s been so intense. They go out of body, then they come back, they go out and come back and go: “Oh, did I miss something?”

She suggested that the family and caretakers see it creatively — to love them and be with them while they’re in those other spaces, even if it seems like they’re not here. You can communicate with them on a soul level, even when they’re “out” on the Other Side. We can do that at any time.

Give them permission to be there and say: “I know where you are and it’s a beautiful place, and you have permission from me to be there.” You are not going to say: “Oh my god, get back here in your body!” She said they are creating their own crossing over process as long as it might take. It’s their process and they will leave when they are ready to do so.

If someone lingers (e.g. coma), it’s because they have a strong desire to stay incarnate and not let go of physicality. The ego is trying its hardest to stay incarnate, because the ego disappears when the human form demises. But the soul just goes back to its Higher Self.

Some souls want to get more “evolutionary brownie points” by experiencing life with and without certain abilities and functions. This allows others to play the caretaker role, which is challenging and gives them more evolutionary content as well. Both parties benefit from it in the end. I hope this helps! I welcome any questions or comments you might have.

"Today's spiritual science is tomorrow's hard science." - Guy Needler

“We’re all just walking each other Home.” - Ram Dass

P.S. Take what resonates and leave the rest for another day or another lifetime.
Last edited by genie on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:33 am, edited 2 times in total.
rrmolo
Contributor
Contributor

Re: What is Alzheimer's Disease from the Soul's perspective?

Post by rrmolo »

Thank you for posting those thoughts. I remember worrying about losing my "personhood" should I get Alzheimers. After much thought I realized I am not my body or my personality. I am my soul and that I do not loose...my spirit self lives on. That to me is very reassuring. Certainly our spiritual selves are just and more important to keep healthy as our physical selves. How much effort do we put into that? My meditation practice is very important to me...I am very grateful for that and my strong faith.
CarrieS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CarrieS »

genie wrote:Take what resonates and leave the rest for another day or another lifetime.
I enjoyed reading your post Genie.
My first child died sudden, unexpected, unexplained at 14 months. I found that embracing that the experience was his choice and helped his soul to grow and that I also agreed to the lesson helped me with my grief and personal growth.

I love this part "You can communicate with them on a soul level . . ." I've always said that my mother's soul recognized me and my son as she progressed along in the disease. This part speaks to me as well "Some souls want to get more “evolutionary brownie points” by experiencing life with and without certain abilities and functions. This allows others to play the caretaker role, which is challenging and gives them more evolutionary content as well. Both parties benefit from it in the end."
APOe4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Certificate for Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches (FMCA)
Certified Fermentationist
genie
Contributor
Contributor

Post by genie »

I would like add a couple of points to this post. Suicide is not an acceptable way to leave an incarnation, even when the person has a disease, such as cancer, Parkinsons, Alzheimers, etc. Why? Because it creates massive chaos downstream from where the person made the unplanned exit. It’s like a blackout in a huge block of a city. The direct and indirect connections that were all lit up when the person was alive are suddenly gone, totally blacked out. That leaves all the other people scrambling for how to complete their life plans. The point is that we’re not here for ourselves only. We are here for all the other people whose lives we touch.

The other thing to note is that our human form is a very sophisticated vehicle, which is made of more than the ‘flesh and bones’ or physical parts we can see. It is created from seven energetic layers or templates that we can’t see. The etheric body is the energy matrix that contains all the information from the six templates above it. That allows the gross physical body to be manifested as a mirror image of the etheric body. In the future, scientists will discover how our physical DNA is communicating with etheric RNA (at a higher frequency) to give feedback to the energetic templates to say that the gross physical form is responding correctly to the energetic templates above it.

Why do we have so many recurring health issues? For the most part, our western allopathic medicine is just working with the physical level and that gives at best a temporary solution. Ultimately, every issue we have is an energetic one without exception. The solution to everything is energetic. If we don’t change the energetic templates that create the physical body, we’re not going to permanently change the physical body, no matter what dietary changes, medications, supplements, etc. we take. There is a higher purpose to all this.

As Ram Dass (“Polishing the Mirror”) observed: “These days I see myself as a soul who has taken incarnation in a body that suffered a stroke. So while my ego thought I was a person with a stroke, that suffering pushed me into my soul, which witnesses or watches the incarnation.”

He realized that he is in this incarnation to learn about his soul. Along the way he’s also learned about strokes, broken hips and pain throughout his body. But he doesn’t identify with the pains he lists for his doctors. He identifies with being a witness of pain – not as the pain, but living with the pain as a vehicle for awakening. That is our real journey in human form on the Earth.
Last edited by genie on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:24 am, edited 3 times in total.
genie
Contributor
Contributor

Post by genie »

If anybody is interested in a healing meditation that energetically repairs any organ or body part in our human form, please see the pdf attached given by Guy Needler (who is of the same genre of beings as Paramahansa Yogananda).

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by genie on Tue Dec 04, 2018 9:19 am, edited 6 times in total.
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Post by Julie G »

(((CarrieS))) I'm so sorry for your loss. You speak so eloquently about the lessons your son lived and gifts he brought to you. I also lost my first child... and will be forever changed by his brief time with me.
So beautiful and true! Thanks for sharing, genie.
CarrieS
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CarrieS »

Julie G wrote:(((CarrieS))) I'm so sorry for your loss. You speak so eloquently about the lessons your son lived and gifts he brought to you. I also lost my first child... and will be forever changed by his brief time with me.
So beautiful and true! Thanks for sharing, genie.
Thank you Julie! I am so sorry for your loss too and also celebrate your gifts from the experience.
Carrie
APOe4/4
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Certificate for Reversing Cognitive Decline for Coaches (FMCA)
Certified Fermentationist
genie
Contributor
Contributor

Post by genie »

So sorry for your loss, Carrie and Julie. My daughter suffered a miscarriage earlier this year and we're still healing from it. We know that some souls just want to be here for a short while. They may just want to go through childhood, while others don't want to experience childhood at all or even birth, so they detach early while in utero at a certain point.

In some cases it's a pre-planned soul agreement between the mother's and child's soul. In other cases, the soul in utero changes its mind and doesn't want to fully interface with that particular body, that soul blueprint, that family, that environment or that overall frequency on the planet (if lower than planned). Nonetheless, we all grow from these profound experiences.
genie
Contributor
Contributor

Post by genie »

Addendum: Please see the image analogy (below) depicting the communication between physical DNA (visible to us, pink arrows) and etheric RNA (invisible to us, teal arrows). Every cell of the body is in contact with the higher energetic ("spiritual") side to allow two-way communication between "spirit" and "matter." The etheric RNA is programmed by the higher energetic structural layers of the etheric template and etheric body (see the EnergyHealing.pdf above). The etheric RNA transmits the information to the physical DNA, which passes the information to the physical RNA with different functions (transcription, translation, etc.).

This is why energy healing is an important part of health maintenance. Yes, we need to provide the substrates (e.g. fats, proteins, carbs, vitamins, cofactors, etc.) necessary to build and restore our body (including the brain), but we also need to pay attention to the energetic side of things. We have to meditate or do the energy healing work on a consistent basis, daily really, to get optimal healing, restoration and function of all parts of the body.

We don't have to fear anything, because we are master creator beings. We don't need to play out physical diseases that we have learned to reverse by other means, some physical, some dietary, some lifestyle, some energetic, some psycho-spiritual -- all these NEW ways of dealing with diseases, which is the real lesson of this lifetime for most of us in this group.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.