Dr. Lobur: Pittsburgh: Any info?

Newcomer introductions, personal anecdotes, caregiver issues, lab results, and n=1 experimentation.
ReneeG
New User
New User

Dr. Lobur: Pittsburgh: Any info?

Post by ReneeG »

Hi There! I am new to this forum and beginning to take an active role in supporting my mom who is beginning to have more serious cognitive issues. Hoping to find someone near her that works with the Bredesen protocol. I found Dr. Lobur in Pittsburgh at the Squirrel Hill Family Wellness Center. He would be about 2 hours away from my mom but then does follow up appointments virtually. Does anyone have experience working with him on Bredesen? Any info would be helpful!
HopefulCaroline
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Dr. Lobur: Pittsburgh: Any info?

Post by HopefulCaroline »

ReneeG wrote:Hi There! I am new to this forum and beginning to take an active role in supporting my mom who is beginning to have more serious cognitive issues. Hoping to find someone near her that works with the Bredesen protocol. I found Dr. Lobur in Pittsburgh at the Squirrel Hill Family Wellness Center. He would be about 2 hours away from my mom but then does follow up appointments virtually. Does anyone have experience working with him on Bredesen? Any info would be helpful!
Hello ReneeG and Welcome to our ApoE4.info family!

We are happy to have you! While I don't know anything personally about Dr. Lobur you can find info on our wiki site Here regarding ApoE4 aware practitioners. As a caregiver, I think you will find many other helpful resources including our Primer that was put together by one of our own physician members. I hope you get a direct response from your post and receive some firsthand feedback regarding Dr. Lobur.

Warm regards,
Caroline
Caroline
ApoE4.info Intern
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
“What grows never grows old.” -Noah Benshea