"meditation on steroids"

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
nirb
New User
New User

"meditation on steroids"

Post by nirb »

Hi
Dr Dale Bredesen mentioned in his book and in a talk I heard something about the neural agility programme ("meditation on steroids"). I didn't find this on-line Anyone knows what is this about? or how to get the audio file?
many thanks
Julie G
Mod
Mod

Re: "meditation on steroids"

Post by Julie G »

Welcome, nirb! Shoot me an email at: juliegee@apoe4.info and I’ll send you a copy.
Orangeblossom
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by Orangeblossom »

I would love a copy of this too, would it be Ok to have a copy? Thanks!

i don't want you to get lots of emails though Julie, wonder if it is online or available somewhere...
rjkmhk
Contributor
Contributor

Post by rjkmhk »

I am just learning about the Bredesen protocol and would love a copy also if you have the time!

Thanks!
Sara
Support Team
Support Team

Post by Sara »

Hi rjkmhk and welcome to the apoe4.info website! I don’t have a copy to send you but I can tell you the program that I think they are discussing is called Revitamind and you can purchase it on line for $97.00. When I googled it I also saw a 30% coupon come up. Anyhow, we are very glad to welcome you to our site and are here to answer any questions or be of assistance to you as needed. You will find the “primer” a great resource to learn more about managing your lifestyle to maximize your cognition... a journey that you are already on... keep up the great work!
Certified ReCODE 2.0 Brain Health Coach, MOCA Certified
MBA, Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach, National Board Certified Health & Wellness Coach
Brain Health Professional - Amen University
Surviving loved one who transitioned with AD