Toxic Mold Summit online starts Monday

Alzheimer's, cardiovascular, and other chronic diseases; biomarkers, lifestyle, supplements, drugs, and health care.
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Toxic Mold Summit online starts Monday

Post by circular »

You can register for free here.

The host is Dr. Margaret Christensen who is a founding member of the International Society of Environmentally Acquired Illness (ISEAI). Speakers include familiar names (scroll down at summit link above).
ApoE 3/4 > Thanks in advance for any responses made to my posts.
TheBrain
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Toxic Mold Summit online starts Monday

Post by TheBrain »

Thanks, circular. I went ahead and bought the summit materials.
ApoE 4/4 - When I was in 7th grade, my fellow students in history class called me "The Brain" because I had such a memory for detail. I excelled at memorization and aced tests. This childhood memory helps me cope!
CoachDD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CoachDD »

Thanks Circular!

There is also another one - not sure how much overlap there will be, but I'll be checking out both: https://detoxglobalsummit.com
Learning to Live (3/4)
Certified Health and Wellness Coach ~ Functional Medicine Coaching Academy
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

CoachDD wrote:Thanks Circular!

There is also another one - not sure how much overlap there will be, but I'll be checking out both: https://detoxglobalsummit.com
Thanks Coach! I've barely had time for the mold summit. I ended up buying the presentations at the early bird price, and I'm glad I did. I've been quite impressed with the handful I've heard while driving about. They're still selling them, now at $79.
CoachDD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CoachDD »

Circular - me too! I searched the other one (Detox Global Summit) and it's $397 to purchase (and that's a limited offer of a 50% savings). :shock:
Learning to Live (3/4)
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

CoachDD wrote:Circular - me too! I searched the other one (Detox Global Summit) and it's $397 to purchase (and that's a limited offer of a 50% savings). :shock:
Hi CoachDD! Can you help me find the summit talks that I bought? I assume they emailed a permanent link or some such thing, but I can't find it in my emails. If you have yours, can you share the subject line? There was a talk about methylation I want to listen to again. TIA if you can help!
CoachDD
Contributor
Contributor

Post by CoachDD »

Hi Circular!

Sorry - just caught this reply and your question! I purchased it via Health Means (or it may show up as Health Talks Online). I actually received a flash drive including all of the talks. Hope this helps!
Learning to Live (3/4)
circular
Senior Contributor
Senior Contributor

Post by circular »

CoachDD wrote:Hi Circular!

Sorry - just caught this reply and your question! I purchased it via Health Means (or it may show up as Health Talks Online). I actually received a flash drive including all of the talks. Hope this helps!
Thanks! I didn’t purchase the flash drive, so I’ll have to figure out what I did purchase. Will reach out to the organizers.