Redwood City, Ca testing/ protocall source?

A primer for newbies and old pros alike.
arbaltay
New User
New User

Redwood City, Ca testing/ protocall source?

Post by arbaltay »

Hello, This is my first posting to the webpage. I am hoping someone can help me find a local source for protocol guidance and testing in the Bay Area, near Redwood City. I've read Dr. Bredesen's book and am working on changing my sleep, diet, and exercise habits, but feel all alone. My doctor will not finish the testing, although she did a few of the things on his list. I could use some help. Am encouraged to see so many helpful people posting and helping each other.
Cheers
GLS18
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Redwood City, Ca testing/ protocall source?

Post by GLS18 »

arbaltay wrote:Hello, This is my first posting to the webpage. I am hoping someone can help me find a local source for protocol guidance and testing in the Bay Area, near Redwood City. I've read Dr. Bredesen's book and am working on changing my sleep, diet, and exercise habits, but feel all alone. My doctor will not finish the testing, although she did a few of the things on his list. I could use some help. Am encouraged to see so many helpful people posting and helping each other.
Cheers
Hi Arbaltay and a warm welcome to our community!

You have come to the right place and we are here for you. Congratulations on taking key steps for your cognitive health by reading Dr. Bredesen’s book, altering lifestyle factors as a result, and reaching out for support with finding a practitioner well versed in this area. This takes courage and perseverance.

The Searching For A Healthcare Practitioner link will provide information on both Bredesen-trained practitioners and other practitioners with a focus on cognitive health. You may also find the following discussion thread helpful: San Francisco/Marin County Recommendations.

Something to keep in mind is that many practitioners utilize telemedicine. This means that you may be able to do all of your visits, or at least follow-ups after your initial in-person visit, through a teleconferencing platform like Zoom, for example. This may help to expand your search.

This compassionate community provides a wealth of resources to empower and support you along your journey. The Primer beautifully compiled by Stavia, a practitioner and fellow E4E4 member, provides several lifestyle factors to optimize cognitive health. If you would like to learn how to subscribe to this forum/topic for notification of new posts and discover tips on navigating this site, click here: How To Get The Most Out Of The ApoE4.Info Website. Section 5 of this brilliant guide explains how to do a search and you can try doing further searches of the forums for Redwood City, CA practitioners.

Wishing you all the best with your search! Please keep us posted and we will be with you every step of the way.

Again, a warm welcome:)
Gina
Functional Medicine Certified Health Coach
Reversing Cognitive Decline For Coaches Certification Candidate, Fall 2018
"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi